Collected by AFAR Traveler
Cannaregio, 5013, 30121 Venezia VE, Italy
Fondamenta Nuove hangs on the back of the Jewish Ghetto, serving primarily as a transportation gateway to other parts of Venice by vaporetto. In the evening, the waters slowly begin to steady. Each surface captures the twilight in anticipation of...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 4 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 5 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022