Collected by ANNE/MARIE
Naples, Metropolitan City of Naples, Italy
Naples was my favorite city among those that I visited in Italy. The people are warm and gracious, and the bit of dirt and grit that repels some tourists gave the city an edge that I absolutely loved. English is not as widely spoken in Naples,...
Via delle Belle Arti, 17/A, 40126 Bologna BO, Italy
Bologna is well known for its culinary expertise, and one of the best restaurants in town to taste authentic Bolognese cuisine is at the Trattoria Anna Maria. This little restaurant serves only the best food from the Emilia-Romagna region of...
Via degli Orefici, 19, 40126 Bologna BO, Italy
A Restaurant, a Bistro and a Coffeeshop integrated into a bookshop, integrated into an old church - its as interesting as it sounds! The "Motherhouse" still is in Torino, some brothers and sisters are in Italy and Japan, the youngest in New York....
06034 Foligno, Province of Perugia, Italy
My home country has an irrational fear of raw milk. In order to purchase this creamy, floral, rich milk with a faint vanilla flavor, you either can't or you must go through some odd maneuvers, such as buying a share of a cow. But in Umbria (and...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village