Collected by Sherri Ball
Piazza del Duomo, Milano MI, Italy
Milan was a dream: Shopping. Culture. Unlimited cafes and gelato shops. It was love at first sight. We were fortunate enough to get a hotel in the heart of the city, and we were two blocks away from this amazing Duomo. Two blocks! I still cannot...
Via Spadari, 9, 20135 Milano MI, Italy
I encountered the largest white truffles I have ever seen at the glorius Peck's Emporium in Milan, Italy. It's a paradise for anyone who eats or cooks. They also have an exquisite wine cellar and everything else that makes Italian food supreme...
Via Gesù, 6/8, 20121 Milano MI, Italy
Everything old becomes new again in Italy. I really admire how the Italians think of ways to make the old beautiful and relevant. The Four Seasons in Milan is such a lovely hotel and I get a kick knowing that it was actually a 15th-century convent...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019