Collected by Sherri Ball
Piazza del Duomo, Milano MI, Italy
The historic and modern center of the city, the Piazza del Duomo (the square surrounding the cathedral's base) remains a popular meeting place, hangout and hub of Milanese life. Local vendors setup shop (selling fresh coconut in the summer, toys...
Via Spadari, 9, 20135 Milano MI, Italy
Via Gesù, 6/8, 20121 Milano MI, Italy
Everything old becomes new again in Italy. I really admire how the Italians think of ways to make the old beautiful and relevant. The Four Seasons in Milan is such a lovely hotel and I get a kick knowing that it was actually a 15th-century convent...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village