Collected by Liz Galpin
Via del Circo Massimo, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Rome is truly an "Eternal City". The people seem to embrace both the ancient and the new and the two just blend together at times. Dressing as a Centurion (admittedly for the tourists) whilst talking on your cell phone. Listening to your favorite...
68r, Via dei Servi, 66, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Even with all the noted thinkers, artists, politicians, and powerful families who’ve called Florence home, Leonardo da Vinci is arguably the city’s most famous son. This homage focuses less on his artwork and more on Da Vinci’s forward-thinking...
Piazza della Repubblica, 50123 Firenze FI, Italy
The Piazza Della Repubblica was the place to be in Florence in the evenings. Tourists and locals alike dined at the restaurants lining the square, student groups gathered, families enjoyed the Carousel, and gypsies and other migrants tried to sell...
Borgo degli Albizi, 46R, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Why should one travel to Italy? For the delicious gelato, of course! When I saw this girl enjoying her gelato I thought I was looking at myself at a younger age. In addition to the fruit and chocolate flavors, there are plenty that are unique,...
Via Ricasoli, 66, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
When we were on our way to the Accademia in Florence to visit Michelangelo's masterpieces, we stumbled across a nice little square. Apparently we were not the only people who stumbled across this particular spot. This group seemed to be lost....
- 1 Expat Life The World’s Coolest Travel Jobs—and How to Get Them
- 2 Air Travel Emirates Has $799 Flights for Two This Valentine’s Day—but You’ll Have to Act Fast
- 3 Packing Tips How to Apply Marie Kondo’s Life-Changing Magic to Packing
- 4 Where to Go in Spring Places Where Your U.S. Dollar Will Go Far in Spring
- 5 National Parks The Ideal Road Trip Through U.S. Canyon Country