Collected by catlin
19018 Corniglia, SP, Italy
All through the town of Corniglia--one of the five small towns that compose Cinque Terre, Italy--there are signs that say "to the sea" with an arrow pointed off the cliff at the edge of town. This tiny town ought to be on everyone's must see list...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village