Collected by Caroline Ouimet
Via Caio Cestio, 6, 00153 Roma RM, Italy
One of our family favorite activities on a Sunday afternoon in Rome is a wander in the Non-Catholic Cemetery in Testaccio. We particularly love it in winter. I know, it is more picturesque and colorful in the spring and early summer, but even on...
Dolomites, 38031 Campitello di Fassa TN, Italy
The most beautiful place I have ever been, hands down. The Dolomites are a mountain range in Northern Italy that will leave you speechless. Stay overnight in Castelrotto or one of the many equally quaint towns in the valley and get advice from a...
Isola Maggiore, 06069 Tuoro sul Trasimeno, Province of Perugia, Italy
A ferry brings travelers to this island, populated with more olive trees than people. The small downtown is a mixture of over-touristed and sweet. The charm of this island comes from its history. This is where St. Francis lived as a hermit in the...
- 1History + CultureThe Tea Capital of Europe Isn’t Where You Think It Is
- 2Hiking + Cycling6 Awesome Hiking Apps for Adventurous Travelers
- 3Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 4History + CultureIntimate Portraits of Women Who Live as Men in Remote Albania
- 5MusicBeyond the French Quarter: Discovering New Orleans’s Downriver Delights