Collected by Caroline Ouimet
Via Caio Cestio, 6, 00153 Roma RM, Italy
The cemetery in the Testaccio neighborhood in Rome has many names; Campo Cestio, The Protestant Cemetery, The Non-Catholic Cemetery for Foreigners, or the Cat Cemetery. It holds the grave of the poet John Keats, the famous pyramid of Rome, about...
Dolomites, 38031 Campitello di Fassa TN, Italy
The most beautiful place I have ever been, hands down. The Dolomites are a mountain range in Northern Italy that will leave you speechless. Stay overnight in Castelrotto or one of the many equally quaint towns in the valley and get advice from a...
Isola Maggiore, 06069 Tuoro sul Trasimeno, Province of Perugia, Italy
A ferry brings travelers to this island, populated with more olive trees than people. The small downtown is a mixture of over-touristed and sweet. The charm of this island comes from its history. This is where St. Francis lived as a hermit in the...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico