Collected by Cheyenne Van Ouytsel
Located inside a restored 17th century limestone warehouse, this delightful little three-star hotel with around 35 rooms, suites and apartments, is close to sights like the Guggenheim Collection, Galleria dell'Accademia and the famous Dei Gesuati...
Via Enrico Figari, 38, 16032 Camogli GE, Italy
What to do when you tire of your high-stress life as a Milanese ad exec? You buy a dilapidated turn-of-the-century villa along the scenic Riviera di Levante and transform it into an idyllic midcentury-modern haven where you and your partner can...
Via S. Michele, 8, 16035 Rapallo GE, Italy
A grand dame in the Belle Epoque seaside holiday tradition, the Excelsior Palace opened in Rapallo in 1901 as one of the Riviera di Levante’s most celebrated society haunts. It’s home to Italy’s first casino and the filming...
Via Roma, 2, 16034 Portofino GE, Italy
The Belmond Hotel Splendido is a classic Ligurian villa that presides over the pine-covered slopes and deep blue waters of the Ligurian Sea. The hotel began as a 16th-century monastery. Repeated attacks on the picturesque, if evidently...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys