Collected by Cheyenne Van Ouytsel
Located inside a restored 17th century limestone warehouse, this delightful little three-star hotel with around 35 rooms, suites and apartments, is close to sights like the Guggenheim Collection, Galleria dell'Accademia and the famous Dei Gesuati...
Via Enrico Figari, 38, 16032 Camogli GE, Italy
Tucked away on the less-trafficked slopes of Mount Portofino, above the picturesque waterfront town of Camogli and scenic Riviera di Levante, Villa Rosmarino is that Italian friend’s vacation house you’ve been dreaming of. Owners Mario...
Via S. Michele, 8, 16035 Rapallo GE, Italy
A grand dame in the Belle Epoque holiday tradition, the Excelsior Palace opened in Rapallo in 1901, as Italy’s first casino and one of the Riviera di Levante’s most celebrated society haunts, where the likes of Rita Hayworth and the...
Via Roma, 2, 16034 Portofino GE, Italy
In a pastel villa that presides over pine-covered slopes and the deep blue waters of the Ligurian Sea, Belmond Hotel Splendido was a 16th-century monastery before it became a cliff-side luxury hotel at the turn of the 20th century....
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico