Italian road trip
Collected by Daniel McCullagh
Milan, Metropolitan City of Milan, Italy
Style and design filter into day-to-day life in Milan, but Women’s Fashion Week (September 19–25) is the height of the city’s creativity. The event, staged by fashion’s biggest labels, also spurs local restaurants and galleries to show off their...
Via Odescalchi, 38, 22100 Como CO, Italy
Just a short train ride from Milan lies the town of Como, on the southern end of beautiful Lago di Como. It is an easy day trip, and you can easily walk the compact city of Como after leaving the train station which is very close to the center of...
- 1History + CultureThe Tea Capital of Europe Isn’t Where You Think It Is
- 2Hiking + Cycling6 Awesome Hiking Apps for Adventurous Travelers
- 3Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 4History + CultureIntimate Portraits of Women Who Live as Men in Remote Albania
- 5MusicBeyond the French Quarter: Discovering New Orleans’s Downriver Delights