Collected by Jim L
Čabarnica 42, Zrenj, 52428 Oprtalj, 52428, Žnjidarići, Croatia
If you want to check out a real-deal agritourism (a family-run working farm), Tončić is the top choice. Located in a hilly hamlet in Istria’s bucolic interior, the farm not only has panoramic views of Čićarija mountain and the Mirna river...
Livade 5, 52427, Livade, Croatia
The chefs and foragers behind Toncic make or gather everything themselves except for their olive oil and a few other condiments. It's extraordinarily comfortable and the quality of food is basically Italian. In this photo you see a fritella of...
,Croacia, D421 14, 52224, Trget, Croatia
Trget is a relatively remote town in Istria, on the south-eastern coastline. Driving there, it seemed like the road was about to end right at the sea, but we rounded a corner and arrived at a pleasantly casual tavern. Fresh anchovies, a seafood...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun