Collected by Jim L
52420, Pračana, Croatia
In researching agriturismo restaurants in north-central Istria, everyone said the same thing: "You must go to Tončić." Nestled in the hills near Oprtalj, this restaurant was so good that we went twice, in one day. This is simple food, extremely...
Livade 5, 52427, Livade, Croatia
The chefs and foragers behind Toncic make or gather everything themselves except for their olive oil and a few other condiments. It's extraordinarily comfortable and the quality of food is basically Italian. In this photo you see a fritella of...
,Croacia, D421 14, 52224, Trget, Croatia
Trget is a relatively remote town in Istria, on the south-eastern coastline. Driving there, it seemed like the road was about to end right at the sea, but we rounded a corner and arrived at a pleasantly casual tavern. Fresh anchovies, a seafood...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Where to Go in Fall 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local
- 5 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna