Collected by lindsey weening
Firuzağa Mah.Boğazkesen Cad No:18, Tomtom Mahallesi, Tomtom Kaptan Sk., 34425 Beyoğlu/İstanbul, Turkey
Perched on a hill in a quiet Beyoglu side street, Tomtom Suites offers glorious views of the Istanbul waterfront and Old City across the Golden Horn. (Ask for a front room on the third or fourth floor.) We couldn't help but linger at our...
Kanlıca Mahallesi, Çubuklu Cad. Ahmet Rasim Paşa Yalısı No:27, 34810 Beykoz/İstanbul, Turkey
The A'Jia is a boutique hotel (and veritable oasis) on the Asian side of Istanbul, set in a traditional Ottoman mansion directly on the shores of the Bosporus. My husband and I were welcomed into our waterfront suite with chocolate dipped...
Alemdar Mh., Çatalçeşme Sk. No:21, 34110 Fatih/İstanbul, Turkey
Imagine waking up in an opulent cream- and café-colored boutique bedroom with regal gold gilding. Picture a leisurely morning with a hearty Turkish breakfast on a rooftop terrace with views to Topkapi Palace, the Aya Sophia, and Bosporus Bridge....
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local