Collected by Les
20190 Pamukkale/Denizli, Turkey
Pamukkale, "cotton castle" is an incredible calcium creation revered for thermal pools since the Greco-Roman and Byzantine eras. Located in southwestern Turkey near Denizli, Pamukkale town is quite small and consists mostly of hotels, hostels and...
Pamukkale, 20190 Pamukkale/Denizli, Turkey
The Travertines of Pamukkale have been a tourist attraction for centuries. Pamukkale meaning "cotton castle" in Turkish is a natural hot springs site, which looks like white fluffy clouds floating up off the side of a hill by the grounds of the...
Sümer Mahallesi, 2259. Sokak No:12, 20020 Merkez/Pamukkale/Denizli, Turkey
Pamukkale in Southwestern Turkey was once a resort town for ancient Greeks and Romans, with plenty of ruins of Hieropolis to prove it, thanks to its natural thermal springs and a massive, cascading mountain of baking soda, aka, the "Cotton...
Emin Sinan Mah. Emin Sinan Hamam Sok. Beyzade Han No:6 Kat:3, Emin Sinan Mahallesi, 34122 Fatih/İstanbul, Turkey
One of the best ways to get acquainted with Istanbul is to take a cruise on the Bosphorus. The hop-on-hop-off boats can provide a quick overview of sights along the Bosphorus strait that runs through Istanbul, linking Europe and Asia.
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna