Israel with babe
If you're looking for a great brunch on Tel Aviv, I would highly recommend to check Comme Il Faut in the promenade.
All organic food, fresh products and interesting twists on all the classical Isareli breakfast items: salads, freshly baked bread,...
Think about sitting on a comfortable designed chairs staring at the blue waters of the Mediterranean enjoying the sea breeze. You can't beat the location. BUT, this is not the reason to go to Yulia.
Fried cauliflower with Tahini, israeli chopped...
- 1The Best Amazon Prime Day Deals for Travelers
- 2Uber Is Trying to Fix Its Most Annoying Problem
- 37 Real-Life Places in France That Inspired Celebrated Paintings
- 45 UNESCO World Heritage Sites With Incredible Street Art
- 5American Airlines Is the First Major Airline to Ban Plastic Straws and Drink Stirrers