Israel-Places to eat
Think about sitting on a comfortable designed chairs staring at the blue waters of the Mediterranean enjoying the sea breeze. You can't beat the location. BUT, this is not the reason to go to Yulia.
Fried cauliflower with Tahini, israeli chopped...
If you're looking for a great brunch on Tel Aviv, I would highly recommend to check Comme Il Faut in the promenade.
All organic food, fresh products and interesting twists on all the classical Isareli breakfast items: salads, freshly baked bread,...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico