Israel July 2016
Collected by Alexandra Cagney
Ein Shaviv St 70, Mitzpe Ramon, 80600, Israel
The rock of Masada which is towering almost 1000ft above the Dead Sea shore is one of the most impressive archeological sites in Israel. It is known for its flat top and the remarkable role it played in the Jewish history. (The siege of Masada by...
Ha-Dolfin St 1, Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
The original patriarch of this outfit sold hummus from a pushcart before opening the shop more than 40 years ago. His descendants make two or three big batches every day, which they serve from 8 a.m. until they run out. Read Gregory Dicum's...
2 האנגר, נמל ת"א, יורדי הסירה 1, תל אביב יפו, Israel
Think about sitting on a comfortable designed chairs staring at the blue waters of the Mediterranean enjoying the sea breeze. You can't beat the location. BUT, this is not the reason to go to Yulia.
Fried cauliflower with Tahini, israeli chopped...
Shabazi St 55, Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
A perfect way to start the morning in Tel Aviv: plein-air breakfast on the most charming street in Neve Tzedek. Lulu’s may look like a French bistro, but the spread I ordered (a variety of warm breads with the usual dips of tahini, hummus, creamy...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 11 Fall Foliage Train Rides to Book Right Now