Israel & West Bank
Collected by Nina Dietzel, AFAR Ambassador
Montefiore St 36, Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
Though it sits squarely in Tel Aviv’s Lev Ha’ir (the heart of the city), Hotel Montefiore feels almost hidden away, not least because of the fact that greenery shrouds much of the restored 1922 mansion. Gaze out the window of the lobby...
Montefiore St 25, Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
One of my favorite stores to visit in Tel Aviv is 'notbook'. Itzik Maimin, the 'notbook' maker, not only has tons of notebooks on display, but he'll happily hand make you a new book with covers of your choice from discarded comics, books and...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 4 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now
- 5 Romance 9 of the World’s Most Romantic Winter Wonderlands