Israel & West Bank
Collected by Nina Dietzel, AFAR Ambassador
Montefiore St 36, Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
Though it sits squarely in Tel Aviv’s Lev Ha’ir (the heart of the city), Hotel Montefiore feels almost hidden away, not least because of the fact that greenery shrouds much of the restored 1922 mansion. Gaze out the window of the lobby...
Montefiore St 25, Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
One of my favorite stores to visit in Tel Aviv is 'notbook'. Itzik Maimin, the 'notbook' maker, not only has tons of notebooks on display, but he'll happily hand make you a new book with covers of your choice from discarded comics, books and...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna