Israel & Jordan for the Adventuresome
Collected by esme travels
Old City, Jerusalem
The Old City is an intimidating maze comprised of of four quarters: the Muslim, Christian, Armenian and Jewish Quarters. I wander aimlessly, in awe. I don’t believe there’s another place on earth so dense with this much historical, archeological...
Wadi Rum, العقبة، Jordan
Visiting Wadi Rum, a series of desert valleys punctuating red canyons that run from north to south featured in the movie Lawrence of Arabia, is a must-do when in Jordan. Activities offered at the UNESCO World Heritage Site include hiking, riding...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Travel News Italy Is Getting Its First Starbucks and Italians Are Conflicted
- 4 Where to Go in Fall Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 5 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free