Israel & Jordan for the Adventuresome
Collected by esme travels
Old City, Jerusalem
The Old City is an intimidating maze comprised of of four quarters: the Muslim, Christian, Armenian and Jewish Quarters. I wander aimlessly, in awe. I don’t believe there’s another place on earth so dense with this much historical, archeological...
Wadi Rum, العقبة، Jordan
Visiting Wadi Rum, a series of desert valleys punctuating red canyons that run from north to south featured in the movie Lawrence of Arabia, is a must-do when in Jordan. Activities offered at the UNESCO World Heritage Site include hiking, riding...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun