Collected by Katherine Kneier, AFAR Staff
Ben Yehuda St 35, Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
Situated close to the beach and the Gordon Street gallery district, Art + Hotel’s lobby sets the tone: Visitors are greeted with a video installation by Sigalit Landau, an Israeli artist whose work is in the collections of the Museum of Modern Art...
Neve Tzedek, Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
Sixty miles of bicycle paths crisscross Tel Aviv. The best trail: a four-mile beachfront promenade that stretches from the Neve Tzedek neighborhood to the port. —Michele Chabin This appeared in the November/December 2010 issue.
Pinkhas Eilon St 8, Holon, 5845400, Israel
From the moment the Design Museum Holon opened in February, 2010 in the city of Holon, five miles south of Tel Aviv, it attracted international attention. Like the exhibitions within, architect Ron Arad’s swirling, ribbonlike steel structure...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village