Collected by Jacqueline Roth
Olei Zion St, Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
The flea market in Jaffa is one of the most trendiest and hype locations in Jaffa, Tel Aviv. Filled with various antique stores, the market is a buzzing place especially during the weekdays (closed on Saturday) and crowded with some interesting...
Kalischer St 25, Yafo, 6516505, Israel
Built in the 1910's, the Big Synagogue in Allenby street is one of the known monuments in Tel Aviv which serves as a cultural and religious center for the many residents in the area. When it was constructed,it’s beautiful dome stood in stark...
מתחם גולדה מאיר, שדרות שאול המלך 27, תל אביב יפו, Israel
The Tel Aviv Museum of Art has doubled its exhibition space only recently with the compilation of the new building, designed by the American architect Preston Scott Cohen. The innovative building became an International landmark and attracts a lot...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys