Collected by Vicky Shum
Dead Sea Region, Israel
Mineral Beach at the Dead Sea. You can pay a lot of money for Dead Sea mud treatments, or you can go to public Mineral Beach and apply the mud yourself. It's a day trip from Jerusalem and you can easily get in Ein Gedi and Masada in the same day....
Jaffa St 44, Jerusalem, Israel
Left Jerusalem early morning for the one hour drive to the Dead Sea as sun rises in the east over the Moabite mountains of Jordan. The early start - 4 am !! allowed us to walk up the winding path called the Snake Path for about an hour till we...
Temple Mount, Jerusalem
An amazing experience to pray at a site that is so holy to many cultures. What I found fascinating was the amount of space on the wall given to the men to pray (and put their notes in the wall) versus the space given to the women. A very cool...
Derech Ruppin, Jerusalem, Israel
It hardly rains in Israel so there is no use saving this museum for a rainy day. The vast collection of art, archeology, sculptures and antiques can easily keep one entertained for hours. I definitely recommend beginning with the Model of...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun