Collected by Vicky Shum
Dead Sea Region, Israel
Mineral Beach at the Dead Sea. You can pay a lot of money for Dead Sea mud treatments, or you can go to public Mineral Beach and apply the mud yourself. It's a day trip from Jerusalem and you can easily get in Ein Gedi and Masada in the same day....
Jaffa St 44, Jerusalem, Israel
Left Jerusalem early morning for the one hour drive to the Dead Sea as sun rises in the east over the Moabite mountains of Jordan. The early start - 4 am !! allowed us to walk up the winding path called the Snake Path for about an hour till we...
Temple Mount, Jerusalem
An amazing experience to pray at a site that is so holy to many cultures. What I found fascinating was the amount of space on the wall given to the men to pray (and put their notes in the wall) versus the space given to the women. A very cool...
Derech Ruppin, Jerusalem, Israel
It hardly rains in Israel so there is no use saving this museum for a rainy day. The vast collection of art, archeology, sculptures and antiques can easily keep one entertained for hours. I definitely recommend beginning with the Model of...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Festivals + Events 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles