Collected by Lisa Butterworth
Via Dolorosa St 37, Jerusalem
Filled Our baskets with vegetables, fruits, spices & bread bought minutes ago from the market in Damascus Gate-old city of Jerusalem, It was definitely time for a break: rest our feet for a while and drink something. From the outside you could...
Beit Ya'akov St 11, Jerusalem, 9106402, Israel
Yudale is the tapas bar little sister of the famous Machneyuda. With the same high quality fresh ingredients, this is the perfect location to try their delicious and creative food in a funky environment. The menu features some of the Machneyuda...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter