Collected by Ilana Baron
HaCarmel St 11, Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
If you are on the hunt for a great local market, definitely head to Carmel's open-air market. Sample some of Israel's local delicacies and splurge on candies and other desserts. From my experience the vendors are friendly and don't pressure you to...
HaNassi Blvd 107, Haifa, Israel
Garden terraces around the Shrine of the Báb on Mount Carmel in Haifa, Israel. 200,000 square metres of land, one kilometer up of Mount Carmel. Beautiful view of the Haifa. Haifa is the international headquarters for the Baha'i Faith, which began...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village