If you're looking for a great brunch on Tel Aviv, I would highly recommend to check Comme Il Faut in the promenade.
All organic food, fresh products and interesting twists on all the classical Isareli breakfast items: salads, freshly baked bread,...
Think about sitting on a comfortable designed chairs staring at the blue waters of the Mediterranean enjoying the sea breeze. You can't beat the location. BUT, this is not the reason to go to Yulia.
Fried cauliflower with Tahini, israeli chopped...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022
- 5 Expedition Cruises Take This Quiz to Find Your Perfect Cruise Destination Sponsored by Crystal Yacht Expedition Cruises