Collected by Mariano del Carril
At The David Citadel Hotel., 7 King David Street, Jerusalem, Israel
On our way to and from the Old City to our hotel, we walked through this relatively "new," but strangely antiquated upscale shopping center in Jerusalem. The structure is quite curious because there are numbers referenced on each of the bricks....
Ze'ev Jabotinsky St 2, Jerusalem, Israel
My trip to Israel coincided with both the Christian Easter holiday and the week of Passover. Visiting non-Jewish friends who had stocked up at home on bread and other wheat based products that the stores cannot sell during the week of "unleavened...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun