Collected by jemmak k
Pinkhas Eilon St 8, Holon, 5845400, Israel
From the moment the Design Museum Holon opened in February, 2010 in the city of Holon, five miles south of Tel Aviv, it attracted international attention. Like the exhibitions within, architect Ron Arad’s swirling, ribbonlike steel structure...
HaNassi Blvd 107, Haifa, 34632, Israel
Garden terraces around the Shrine of the Báb on Mount Carmel in Haifa, Israel. 200,000 square metres of land, one kilometer up of Mount Carmel. Beautiful view of the Haifa. Haifa is the international headquarters for the Baha'i Faith, which began...
מתחם גולדה מאיר, שדרות שאול המלך 27, תל אביב יפו, 61332012, Israel
The Tel Aviv Museum of Art has doubled its exhibition space only recently with the compilation of the new building, designed by the American architect Preston Scott Cohen. The innovative building became an International landmark and attracts a lot...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 5 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna