Collected by jemmak k
Pinkhas Eilon St 8, Holon, 5845400, Israel
From the moment the Design Museum Holon opened in February, 2010 in the city of Holon, five miles south of Tel Aviv, it attracted international attention. Like the exhibitions within, architect Ron Arad’s swirling, ribbonlike steel structure...
HaNassi Blvd 107, Haifa, Israel
Garden terraces around the Shrine of the Báb on Mount Carmel in Haifa, Israel. 200,000 square metres of land, one kilometer up of Mount Carmel. Beautiful view of the Haifa. Haifa is the international headquarters for the Baha'i Faith, which began...
מתחם גולדה מאיר, שדרות שאול המלך 27, תל אביב יפו, Israel
The Tel Aviv Museum of Art has doubled its exhibition space only recently with the compilation of the new building, designed by the American architect Preston Scott Cohen. The innovative building became an International landmark and attracts a lot...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 Air Travel AFAR Readers Reveal Their Favorite U.S. Airports
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter