Collected by Sarah Morgan
What to do/eat/see/explore in Israel
Olei Zion St, Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
The flea market in Jaffa is one of the most trendiest and hype locations in Jaffa, Tel Aviv. Filled with various antique stores, the market is a buzzing place especially during the weekdays (closed on Saturday) and crowded with some interesting...
Neharde'a St, Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
Next time you travel to Israel and interested in an exceptional and different dining experience, I highly recommend to check the new website of EatWith, to book a dinner with locals. EatWith is a global community (started in Israel) that invites...
Neve Tzedek, Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
Sixty miles of bicycle paths crisscross Tel Aviv. The best trail: a four-mile beachfront promenade that stretches from the Neve Tzedek neighborhood to the port. —Michele Chabin This appeared in the November/December 2010 issue.
Ha-Dolfin St 1, Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
The original patriarch of this outfit sold hummus from a pushcart before opening the shop more than 40 years ago. His descendants make two or three big batches every day, which they serve from 8 a.m. until they run out. Read Gregory Dicum's...
Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
The flea market in Jaffa Tel Aviv is a great area to find some great antiques, steals and deals, but also to enjoy great restaurants and cafes which 'adopt' the Vintage Retro chic to their interior design, menus and atmosphere. One of the places I...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 4 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 5 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now