Collected by Sarah Morgan
What to do/eat/see/explore in Israel
Olei Zion St, Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
The flea market in Jaffa is one of the most trendiest and hype locations in Jaffa, Tel Aviv. Filled with various antique stores, the market is a buzzing place especially during the weekdays (closed on Saturday) and crowded with some interesting...
Neharde'a St, Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
Next time you travel to Israel and interested in an exceptional and different dining experience, I highly recommend to check the new website of EatWith, to book a dinner with locals. EatWith is a global community (started in Israel) that invites...
Neve Tzedek, Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
Sixty miles of bicycle paths crisscross Tel Aviv. The best trail: a four-mile beachfront promenade that stretches from the Neve Tzedek neighborhood to the port. —Michele Chabin This appeared in the November/December 2010 issue.
Ha-Dolfin St 1, Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
The original patriarch of this outfit sold hummus from a pushcart before opening the shop more than 40 years ago. His descendants make two or three big batches every day, which they serve from 8 a.m. until they run out. Read Gregory Dicum's...
Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
The flea market in Jaffa Tel Aviv is a great area to find some great antiques, steals and deals, but also to enjoy great restaurants and cafes which 'adopt' the Vintage Retro chic to their interior design, menus and atmosphere. One of the places I...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 11 Fall Foliage Train Rides to Book Right Now