Collected by Julie Franklin
Montefiore St 36, Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
In full disclosure, I have not stayed at the Hotel Montefiore, but I have had great dinners there on a number of occasions. Hands down a lovely, classy place with tons of local atmosphere – perfect for a romantic stay. Located in a beautiful...
Shopping in the food markets of other countries is always interesting to us. Across the street from the Mahane Yehuda Market, aka the Shuk, is a small shop called The World Spices. We found several spices that were new to us, including a Moroccan...
Jaffa St 44, Jerusalem, Israel
Left Jerusalem early morning for the one hour drive to the Dead Sea as sun rises in the east over the Moabite mountains of Jordan. The early start - 4 am !! allowed us to walk up the winding path called the Snake Path for about an hour till we...
Einstein St 40, Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
If you're looking for a great brunch on Tel Aviv, I would highly recommend to check Comme Il Faut in the promenade.
All organic food, fresh products and interesting twists on all the classical Isareli breakfast items: salads, freshly baked bread,...
Wadi Nisnas, Haifa, Israel
Wadi Nisnas in Haifa is a neighborhood of white cobblestone streets and whimsical public art projects, but the best reason to visit might be the bakeries. This baklava is not only delicious but beautiful too, lined up in symmetrical rows or...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019