Collected by Gert Steens
Beit Ya'akov St 11, Jerusalem, 9106402, Israel
Yudale is the tapas bar little sister of the famous Machneyuda. With the same high quality fresh ingredients, this is the perfect location to try their delicious and creative food in a funky environment. The menu features some of the Machneyuda...
The Shrine of the Book, Jerusalem, Israel
Located on the campus of the Israel Museum, the Shrine of the Book was built to contain the Dead Sea Scrolls, written between the 3rd century B.C.E. and the 1st century C.E. and discovered by archaeologists from 1946 to 1956. The shrine is a...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys