Collected by Danielle Miller
The impossible-to-pronounce Seljalandsfoss Waterfall in Iceland lies on the Southern Ring Road between the towns of Selfoss and Skogafoss on the way to the coastal town of Vik. The falls plunge about 200 feet into deep pool. Much of the waterfall...
Rauðhella, Hafnarfjörður, Iceland
While driving the ring road around Iceland in May, my wife and I parked on the side of the road (our rented Toyota Yaris couldn't make it to this roughshod parking lot) and walked into Raufarholshellir ice cave to explore. There were literally no...
Nordurljosavegur 9, 240 Grindavík, Iceland
Iceland’s largest and most famous geothermal spa lies around an hour outside Reykjavik, quite close to Keflavik Airport. With a dramatic setting amidst large black lava boulders, the steam-filled, creamy-blue pool area is a striking and...
I was there for a weekend and wanted to maximize my time. I highly recommend taking a bus tour to see everything and there are sooooo many to choose from. It's great to have a guide to tell you about the country and some history or interesting...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles