Collected by Allison Lawhon
Honeymoon Beach, St John 00830, USVI
We hopped in a pick-up truck with a bench in the back (aka a Caribbean taxi) & headed toward Honeymoon Beach, St. John. I never would have discovered this hidden beach if it weren’t for the wonders of social media, but thank goodness I...
Little Lameshur Bay, St John 00830, USVI
Driving down the bumpy road in a jeep made for a very uncomfortable ride. The road was uneven and in some places steep. The drive was tough! Once again, I was going on an adventure and I wondering if I was being unwise. We were searching for...
St John, USVI
Tucked away on the secluded south coast of St. John in the Virgin Islands National Park, is none other than the majestic Lameshur Bay Beach. Surrounded by leafy Acacia trees and fringed with broad sea-grapes shrubs, this is untouched seclusion at...
- 1 Travel Tips The World’s Coolest Travel Jobs—and How to Get Them
- 2 Air Travel Emirates Has $799 Flights for Two This Valentine’s Day—but You’ll Have to Act Fast
- 3 National Parks 11 Crowd-Free National Parks You Should Visit Instead
- 4 Where to Go in Spring Places Where Your U.S. Dollar Will Go Far in Spring
- 5 Packing Tips How to Apply Marie Kondo’s Life-Changing Magic to Packing