Collected by Allison Lawhon
Honeymoon Beach, St John 00830, USVI
We hopped in a pick-up truck with a bench in the back (aka a Caribbean taxi) & headed toward Honeymoon Beach, St. John. I never would have discovered this hidden beach if it weren’t for the wonders of social media, but thank goodness I...
Little Lameshur Bay, St John 00830, USVI
Driving down the bumpy road in a jeep made for a very uncomfortable ride. The road was uneven and in some places steep. The drive was tough! Once again, I was going on an adventure and I wondering if I was being unwise. We were searching for...
St John, USVI
Tucked away on the secluded south coast of St. John in the Virgin Islands National Park, is none other than the majestic Lameshur Bay Beach. Surrounded by leafy Acacia trees and fringed with broad sea-grapes shrubs, this is untouched seclusion at...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles