Isla de Providencia
This lagoon on the northeast coast of Providencia is one of Colombia's few national parks in the Caribbean (the country also has coastline on the Pacific Ocean). The park's full name is Old Providence McBean Lagoon National Natural Park, and while...
You'll find this restaurant in the southwest part of the island, on one of its most beautiful beaches. El Divino Niño could be Providencia's most popular restaurant, so don't be surprised if you have to wait for a table. As for the menu,...
The closest thing that Providencia has to a tourist quarter is Freshwater Bay (Bahía de Agua Dulce), a 150-meter-long (492-foot-long) beach on the west coast. Among the handful of inns here, Cabañas Agua Dulce has one of the...
- 1Travel NewsThe Best Amazon Prime Day Deals for Travelers
- 2Travel NewsUber Is Trying to Fix Its Most Annoying Problem
- 3World Heritage5 UNESCO World Heritage Sites With Incredible Street Art
- 4Travel NewsHighway 1 Is Now Open Again on California’s Big Sur Coast
- 5Air TravelAmerican Airlines Is the First Major Airline to Ban Plastic Straws and Drink Stirrers