Isla de Providencia
This lagoon on the northeast coast of Providencia is one of Colombia's few national parks in the Caribbean (the country also has coastline on the Pacific Ocean). The park's full name is Old Providence McBean Lagoon National Natural Park, and while...
You'll find this restaurant in the southwest part of the island, on one of its most beautiful beaches. El Divino Niño could be Providencia's most popular restaurant, so don't be surprised if you have to wait for a table. As for the menu,...
The closest thing that Providencia has to a tourist quarter is Freshwater Bay (Bahía de Agua Dulce), a 150-meter-long (492-foot-long) beach on the west coast. Among the handful of inns here, Cabañas Agua Dulce has one of the...
- 1 Air Travel French Bee Just Made It Much Cheaper to Fly to Paris From New York
- 2 Travel News Anthony Bourdain’s Possessions Will Be Auctioned to Fund New Study Abroad Scholarship
- 3 Where to Go in Fall Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Books 15 Amazing Books That Inspire Us to Travel
- 5 Museums + Galleries The Largest Monet Exhibition in 20 Years Is Now Open at 1 U.S. Museum