Isla de Providencia
This lagoon on the northeast coast of Providencia is one of Colombia's few national parks in the Caribbean (the country also has coastline on the Pacific Ocean). The park's full name is Old Providence McBean Lagoon National Natural Park, and while...
You'll find this restaurant in the southwest part of the island, on one of its most beautiful beaches. El Divino Niño could be Providencia's most popular restaurant, so don't be surprised if you have to wait for a table. As for the menu,...
The closest thing that Providencia has to a tourist quarter is Freshwater Bay (Bahía de Agua Dulce), a 150-meter-long (492-foot-long) beach on the west coast. Among the handful of inns here, Cabañas Agua Dulce has one of the...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico