Isla de Providencia
This lagoon on the northeast coast of Providencia is one of Colombia's few national parks in the Caribbean (the country also has coastline on the Pacific Ocean). The park's full name is Old Providence McBean Lagoon National Natural Park, and while...
You'll find this restaurant in the southwest part of the island, on one of its most beautiful beaches. El Divino Niño could be Providencia's most popular restaurant, so don't be surprised if you have to wait for a table. As for the menu,...
The closest thing that Providencia has to a tourist quarter is Freshwater Bay (Bahía de Agua Dulce), a 150-meter-long (492-foot-long) beach on the west coast. Among the handful of inns here, Cabañas Agua Dulce has one of the...
- 1 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 2 Travel News This Bistro Was Just Voted the Best New Restaurant in the United States
- 3 Travel News Tour Guides Will Soon Be Restricted at Two Popular NYC Sites
- 4 Travel Tips Temples, Tipping, and Train Rides: A Guide to Japan for First-Timers
- 5 Where to Go in Spring 10 Best Places to Travel in May