Isla de Providencia
This lagoon on the northeast coast of Providencia is one of Colombia's few national parks in the Caribbean (the country also has coastline on the Pacific Ocean). The park's full name is Old Providence McBean Lagoon National Natural Park, and while...
You'll find this restaurant in the southwest part of the island, on one of its most beautiful beaches. El Divino Niño could be Providencia's most popular restaurant, so don't be surprised if you have to wait for a table. As for the menu,...
The closest thing that Providencia has to a tourist quarter is Freshwater Bay (Bahía de Agua Dulce), a 150-meter-long (492-foot-long) beach on the west coast. Among the handful of inns here, Cabañas Agua Dulce has one of the...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 4 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter