Collected by Mermaid Magic
80077 Ischia, Metropolitan City of Naples, Italy
For a true, peaceful Italian get-away, head to Naples and take the ferry to Ischia to enjoy old style Italy. Go when the tourists have all gone home back to their real lives so that you can breath in the smells and enjoy the tranquility with the...
via Mezzatorre, 23, 80075 Forio d'Ischia NA, Italy
The island of Ischia, off Italy's Amalfi Coast has been famous for its thermal springs since ancient times. I come here to soak and indulge in rejuvenating mud treatments. Of the 300-plus spa hotels, the Mezzatorre, set on a secluded promontory,...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys