Collected by Isabel Gallegos
Isabel Gallegos′s Wishlist
3-5 Place Saint-Pierre, 75018 Paris, France
While wandering the back streets of the fabric district in Monmartre, I came across a delightful notions shops full of every kind of button imaginable. The neighborhood around the base of the Sacré Coeur has many more interesting vintage, sewing...
1 W Washington St, Chicago, IL 60602, USA
If you’re from Chicago, you’ve heard of Daniel Burnham, and if you’ve read the book “Devil in the White City” you’ve heard of him too—he was one of Chicago’s most famous architects who was also connected with the World’s Columbian Exposition of...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun