Collected by Isaac Wallick
Isaac Wallick′s Wishlist
Near to Akureyri, Iceland, the capital of the north, is a small ferry to cross the cold waters- less than 20 miles away from the artic circle- to get to the island of Hrisey. Here in Hrisey, there are strong family roots, a great knowledge of...
Suðurlandsbraut 2, 108 Reykjavík, Iceland
Lobster House is a very nice restaurant in downtown Reykjavik in a beautiful historic building. They offer a horse course, one of which includes a horse and lobster split plate. When eating it, you wish that the dish would not go away, it is so...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter