Collected by Isa Tousignant, AFAR Local Expert
Isa Tousignant′s Wishlist
150 Elgin St #1405, Ottawa, ON K2P 1L4, Canada
766 Rue Kirouac, Québec, QC G1N 2J4, Canada
For a real taste of Canada’s European past, a day trip to Quebec City, three hours away from Montreal, is de rigueur – it’s like Old Montreal times a thousand. The ancient architecture mixes seamlessly with contemporary life, and thanks to its...
Laurentian Mountains, Lac-Pikauba, QC G0A, Canada
You know that clichéd image of Canadians with checked wool shirts, folded tuques and long scruffy bears? That still exists in the Laurentians – or, at least, many people still enjoy affecting the woodsman style there, whether they’re locals or...
5104 Boul Bourque, Sherbrooke, QC J1N 2K7, Canada
Full of flat farmland and soft rolling hills that at times recall landscapes from New England or even the U.K. (ergo the vastly Anglophone vacation set that owns cottages in the area), the Eastern Townships spread out south-eastward from Montreal...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Restaurants + Cafés Italy Is Getting Its First Starbucks and Italians Are Conflicted
- 4 Where to Go in Fall Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 5 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free