Collected by Lisa Q.
30801 S Coast Hwy, Laguna Beach, CA 92651, USA
The Montage is a truly world-class resort located right on the water. The hotel has three restaurants, all with great food and spectacular views of the Pacific Ocean and Treasure Island Park, which is open to the public. Rooms start at about $700...
28373 Alicia Pkwy, Aliso Viejo, CA 92656, USA
A short, none-to-strenuous hike to the park at the Top of the World yields a view of one of the most spectacular sunsets imaginable. On a clear day, it's possible to see all the way to Catalina Island. Bring snacks for a romantic sunset picnic :)
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter