Collected by Susan Clark
The National Gallery, Trafalgar Square, London WC2N 5DN, UK
Delicious scones with clotted cream, cucumber sandwiches, cakes, mint tea...these are just a few of the goodies you will receive during this affordable (less than 17£) and delicious afternoon tea. It's the perfect place to relax after...
O'Connell Square, Shandon, Cork, Ireland
Admit it. Come on. You saw butter museum in the title and you giggled. Then you made a promise to yourself to visit this place the next time you're in Ireland. I don't blame you. I did the same thing. This may very well be the most boring museum...
Letterfrack, Co. Galway, Ireland
Connemara, situated at the very edge of Europe, on the west coast of Ireland, is one of the most beautiful, unspoiled places it's possible to find. From the rugged Twelve Bens mountain range in the north through lake-rich Roundstone Bog to the...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico