Collected by Megan Nagle
3535 N Clark St, Chicago, IL 60657, USA
One of the first craft beer breweries in Chicago, Goose Island is now owned by Anheuser Busch but I’d still recommend checking it out as part of your Chicago experience. The Goose Island Brewpub in Wrigleyville is smack in the middle of a...
5148 N Clark St, Chicago, IL 60640, USA
In the center of Andersonville, a trendy neighborhood on Chicago's far north side, you'll find a bar with 18 different Belgian beers on tap. One of my favorite memories at The Hopleaf (and let me stress, these are blurry memories) involves teasing...
2021 N Stockton Dr, Chicago, IL 60614, USA
The Patio at Cafe Brauer is a great place to relax over a cold brew while taking in the scene of a nearby nature walk and pond with the city skyline in the distance. A respite to enjoy the energy of people out enjoying their diverse city,...
130 E Randolph St, Chicago, IL 60601, USA
Tavern at the Park is an amazing foodie destination in downtown Chicago. The menu is full of delicious creations, including some nice variations on classic dishes. I found their wings (which are rubbed and then grilled, not fried) to be amazing,...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village