Collected by Megan Nagle
3535 N Clark St, Chicago, IL 60657, USA
One of the first craft beer breweries in Chicago, Goose Island is now owned by Anheuser Busch but I’d still recommend checking it out as part of your Chicago experience. The Goose Island Brewpub in Wrigleyville is smack in the middle of a...
5148 N Clark St, Chicago, IL 60640, USA
In the center of Andersonville, a trendy neighborhood on Chicago's far north side, you'll find a bar with 18 different Belgian beers on tap. One of my favorite memories at The Hopleaf (and let me stress, these are blurry memories) involves teasing...
Unnamed Road, Chicago, IL 60614, USA
The Patio at Cafe Brauer is a great place to relax over a cold brew while taking in the scene of a nearby nature walk and pond with the city skyline in the distance. A respite to enjoy the energy of people out enjoying their diverse city,...
130 E Randolph St, Chicago, IL 60601, USA
Tavern at the Park is an amazing foodie destination in downtown Chicago. The menu is full of delicious creations, including some nice variations on classic dishes. I found their wings (which are rubbed and then grilled, not fried) to be amazing,...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Natural Wonders The Best Hot Springs in the United States
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Travel News Japan Implements New “Sayonara” Tax on Travelers