Collected by Rebeca Campos Jackson
Lislorkan North, Liscannor, Co. Clare, Ireland
On the Clare coast, not far from Ennis is O’Brien’s Tower built in 1835 by Sir Cornellius O’Brien to mark the highest point of the Cliffs of Moher and as some stories have it, to serve as an observation tower for Victorian tourists. The climb is...
Dingle, Co. Kerry, Ireland
Driving around the Dingle Peninsula in September was awesome. There were very few people. It was a great place to stop, get out of the car and meditate on the stunning scenery: the stormy, grey Atlantic Ocean; the rocky islands in the distance;...
Newgrange, Donore, Co. Meath, Ireland
Newgrange, a prehistoric site, is a must see when going to Ireland. It is older than Stonehenge and the Pyramids in Egypt. It is only about an hour or so from Dublin in the Brú na Bóinne complex in the River Boyne area. No one knows...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico