Collected by Lisa Roll
Ashford Castle Estate, Leaf Island, Cong, Co. Mayo, F31 CA48, Ireland
If you are staying at or near Ashford Castle, stop by the First School of Falconry. In addition to flying the awesome falcons, you can also fly Dingle, Ashford's resident owl - if he is feeling like it.
The English Market, Princes St, Centre, Cork, T12 NC8Y, Ireland
I visited The English Market in Cork a day before Christmas. The timing amped up the energy at this beloved covered market to a festive level that felt crushing as I tried to navigate my way through stalls selling local delicacies like spiced...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign