Collected by Ashley Michelle Johnson
Kinsale, Co. Cork, Ireland
I was so drawn to the primary colors of these 3 boats; the 3 primary colors of light: red, blue and green. The colors were complimented by the colorful houses of Kinsale in the background. This small harbor town has great places to stay, nice...
Bachelors Walk, North City, Dublin, Ireland
The Ha'penny Bridge, officially the Liffey Bridge, was built in 1816 over the River Liffey in Dublin. For over 100 years it had cost between half a penny and a penny and a half to cross the pedestrian bridge but today it is free. I found myself...
22 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 NA09, Ireland
The Temple Bar brings a lot of tourists and locals to the square. Go out there when it just starts to get dark and you will find yourself in the middle of a fun nightlife scene with brilliant musicians, new friends, and even some leprechauns ;)...
21 Fleet St, Temple Bar, Dublin 2, Co. Dublin, Ireland
This Temple Bar area in central Dublin is nicknamed "Temple Barf" due to all the bars and the drunk tourists who pay for overpriced Guinness within them. I was enjoying a pint of the dark stuff in the Palace Bar when two young women from Norway...
Ardnagrena, Co. Cork, Ireland
County Cork, Ireland is filled with a lot of small harbor towns, villages really. There are a lot of sailboats bobbing around in the water. I stayed in Kinsale (I would highly recommend it as it is a good base for other parts of Cork and there is...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico