Collected by carolyn watson
47-48 Temple Bar, Dublin 2, Ireland
A Temple Bar crawl is practically a rite of passage in Dublin, Ireland. My travel buddy and chose The Oliver St. John Gogarty, The Auld Dubliner, The Temple Bar (of course,) and The Quays Bar. AKA the pubs pictured on the touristy postcard I...
22 Henry St, North City, Dublin 1, Ireland
Delicious restaurant in downtown Dublin. Recommended to us by a local streetwear company owner, (Project A for those of you wondering). Reasonably priced, delicious food, many locals. Steaks and family style dinners are the name of the game here....
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 Air Travel AFAR Readers Reveal Their Favorite U.S. Airports
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter