Collected by AFAR Explorer
College Green, Dublin 2, Co. Dublin, Ireland
A swing and a miss. Luckily my brother-in-law Miles taught me the rules while I was in South Africa this last December. This bowler actually hit the wickets on this bowl but I don't have the battery that lets me take hundreds of photos per second...
Newgrange, Donore, Co. Meath, Ireland
Newgrange, a prehistoric site, is a must see when going to Ireland. It is older than Stonehenge and the Pyramids in Egypt. It is only about an hour or so from Dublin in the Brú na Bóinne complex in the River Boyne area. No one knows...
Great Skellig, Skellig Rock Great, Ireland
Ireland is both rugged and beautiful, and Skellig Michael is no exception. Getting here isn't exactly easy, and the final leg of the journey is marked by a nearly 600-step walk up a steep and winding mountainous island path with no hand rails or...
Kildare St, Dublin 2, Ireland
The National Museum of Ireland is free to enter and is spread across four sites in Dublin, covering archaeology, decorative arts and history, country life, and natural history. The archaeology museum is in an imposing building of columns, vaulted...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019