Collected by Jayne Millard
O'Connell Street, Clonroad Beg, Ennis, Co. Clare, Ireland
This may be the most charming hotel in the sweet town of Ennis in County Clare. The place looks and runs like an intimate bed & breakfast but operates on the level of a 4-star hotel. The staff is sweet, warm and always greets you with a smile and...
2 Church St, Knockaunroe, Corofin, Co. Clare, V95 T9V6, Ireland
South of Galway in neighboring County Clare is one of Ireland’s, if not Western Europe’s, unique landscapes: the extraordinary, lunarlike limestone scenery of the Burren. (Its name derives from the Gaelic word boíreann, which...
Newtown, Ballyvaughan, Co. Clare, Ireland
The Waters Country House is hidden down a long drive deep in the heart of Ireland's wild and wonderful Burren in County Clare. Only a tiny sign nailed to the tree on a side road points the way to one of the most welcoming retreats to be had in...
Lislorkan North, Liscannor, Co. Clare, Ireland
Fancy yourself a brave one, do ye? Aye, aye, then the Cliffs of Moher are right up your alley. Ireland's most popular tourist destination does not disappoint, though visiting during the middle of the day means you're going to have to share the...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022