Collected by Nathan Mulligan
Dingle, Co. Kerry, Ireland
The town of Dingle is by far the most colorful, lively corner in Dingle. The streets are lined with every type of restaurant, bar and shop. Irish music flows through the streets nightly and the people are very welcoming. It is easy to navigate the...
12-20 East Bridge St, Belfast BT1 3NQ, UK
This is a vibrant indoor market with everything from tasty food stalls (hot and cold) to crafts, jewelry, and often live music, adding to the atmosphere and making it a great place to spend a couple of hours on a weekend day. If you only do one...
1 Baile Na Gleanna, Inisheer, Co. Galway, Ireland
Inisheer (also called "Inis Oirr") is the smallest of the three Aran Islands, off the coast of Galway, Ireland. Before I went I was told by an Irish friend that it has a spiritual quality to it and it does: the quiet (that you can literally feel),...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 4 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 5 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now