Collected by Adrienne McWilliams
11-17 Exchequer Street (basement), Dublin, D02 RY63, Ireland
Fallon & Byrne in Dublin is a special place. One of the best food halls in the city is on the main floor, while a top-notch restaurant is upstairs. But don’t miss the quaint and picturesque wine cellar in the basement,...
3-5 Exchequer St, Dublin 2, Co. Dublin, Ireland
The Exchequer is a well-regarded gastropub in a lively, but not too crowded, part of Dublin 2. The food is locally sourced, seasonal, and sustainable, and the menu consists of delicious fresh takes on classic Irish cuisine. The set menu is well...
11-13 Suffolk St, Dublin 2, Ireland
About twelve years ago I lived in Dublin, where I studied literature at Trinity College. The reading lists were long, and as such, I had a lot of time to read books over cups of tea and pints of cider. One of my favorite places to grab a bite was...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter