Collected by Julie Nelson
Ballynaraha South, Co. Kerry, Ireland
Many people pass up visiting the Dingle Peninsula in favor for the famous "Ring of Kerry" drive in Ireland. However, this beautiful place packs a big punch. The town itself has plenty to do including a beautiful harbor and an aquarium, not to...
Inishmore, Co. Galway, Ireland
Set just a short ferry ride off of the Galway coast of Ireland, the Aran Islands are one of the last outposts where Irish is the language you'll find spoken on the streets. Most of the 1,200 residents work as commercial fisherman or make sweaters...
Fisher St, Ballyvara, Doolin, Co. Clare, V95 FY67, Ireland
After a delicious dinner at Gus O'Connor's Pub in remote Doolin, Ireland we stayed to enjoy a Trad music session which held us in rapt attention. The Guinness was flowing and the craic was truly mighty; the gifted local musicians sang and played...
Kenmare, Co. Kerry, Ireland
Nestled at the head of Kenmare Bay where the Roughty River flows into the sea and the Ring of Kerry meets the Ring of Beara, is the charming town of Kenmare (in Irish: An Neidín). In addition to offering a collection of delightful shops, excellent...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 4 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 5 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022