Collected by Ed Kinkade
Shiraz, Fars Province, Iran
In a country full of gorgeous mosques, one of the most delightful is this small one in Shiraz, Nasir-al-Molk. Its size doesn’t diminish its splendor. With richly woven carpets made and donated by members of the mosque, some of whom spent years...
after touring, climbing and eating a picnic at persepolis, we came upon a nomadic family just outside of the ancient city. our driver pulled over and i walked to find the family. immediately i was swarmed by 50 or so goats, lambs, dogs and puppies...
- 1 Expat Life The World’s Coolest Travel Jobs—and How to Get Them
- 2 Air Travel Emirates Has $799 Flights for Two This Valentine’s Day—but You’ll Have to Act Fast
- 3 Packing Tips How to Apply Marie Kondo’s Life-Changing Magic to Packing
- 4 Where to Go in Spring Places Where Your U.S. Dollar Will Go Far in Spring
- 5 National Parks The Ideal Road Trip Through U.S. Canyon Country