Collected by She_wolf
Shiraz, Fars Province, Iran
In a country full of gorgeous mosques, one of the most delightful is this small one in Shiraz, Nasir-al-Molk. Its size doesn’t diminish its splendor. With richly woven carpets made and donated by members of the mosque, some of whom spent years...
Isfahan Province, Isfahan, Vank Church Alley, Iran
You might be surprised to find a Christian church in Iran. But I learned that several Christian enclaves exist peacefully inside the Islamic Republic of Iran. The Vank Cathedral in the Jolfa Armenian quarter of Isfahan is a gorgeous fusion of...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys