Collected by Ira
104, Via Fegina, 19016 Monterosso al Mare SP, Italy
While waiting for a table at the exquisite ristorante Miky in Monterosso's "New Town," I stepped outside to watch the sun descend behind the cliffs of Cinque Terre. With a glass of Vernaccia from San Gimignano, which I had visited myself just days...
Molo dei Pescatori, 19016 Monterosso al Mare SP, Italy
Bahnhofstrasse 25, 7002 Chur, Switzerland
I didn’t even realize that the Bernina Express scenic train journey was on the UNESCO World Heritage list until I arrived at the small northern Italian town of Tirano to start the trip. There are several different routes from which travelers may...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter