Collected by Kokleong Tham
15a, Jalan Bandar Timah, 30000 Ipoh, Negeri Perak, Malaysia
This is the famous 'white coffee' restaurant billed as the 'original' inspiration for the current popularity of 'white coffee' establishments in Malaysia and Singapore. White coffee is actually not white - it's coffee beans roasted with margarine...
Budapest, Vámház krt. 1-3, 1093 Hungary
The Great Market Hall in Budapest should be any visitors first stop in order to get acquainted to the people, goods and grub of Hungary. The market is one of those strange places that caters to both locals and tourists alike without losing its...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 5 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season